Feel confident & peace of mind with your siding
We take pride in delivering a low maintenance, aesthetically pleasing product. Our painting process plays a huge role in providing the authentic look of wood without any of the upkeep. Here’s our secret:
- •A sealant is applied at the pressing of the panel, ensuring superior adhesion between our first coat of primer and the substrate.
- •Next, we have our 3-coat painting process: 1 coat of primer and 2 top coats. We use an industrial exterior latex paint, formulated specifically for our application process.
- •State-of-the-art temperature controlled air drying equipment is used versus oven-baked. We do this to maintain the maximum level of flexibility of the paint. This is key in avoiding damage to the paint film.
FSC certified and eligible for LEEDS points
100% recycled content
Pre-finishing our siding means:
- •It resists termite damage and will not rot, crack or split
- •Eliminates on-site painting
- •No waste in the manufacturing process
James Hardie Fibre Cement
Colour that lasts
Your siding's material matters