KWP (Engineered Wood Siding)
Industry Best Siding Warranty
KWP engineered wood siding has a 50-year, Substrate Limited Warranty and 25-year Finish Limited Warranty. Which means you can feel confident and have peace of mind with your siding purchase.
A Unique Painting Process
We take pride in delivering a low maintenance, aesthetically pleasing product. Our painting process plays a huge role in providing the authentic look of wood without any of the upkeep. Here’s our secret:
A sealant is applied at the pressing of the panel, ensuring superior adhesion between our first coat of primer and the substrate.
Next, we have our 3-coat painting process: 1 coat of primer and 2 top coats. We use an industrial exterior latex paint, formulated specifically for our application process.
State-of-the-art temperature controlled air drying equipment is used versus oven- baked. We do this to maintain the maximum level of flexibility of the paint. This is key in avoiding damage to the paint film.
FSC certified and eligible for LEEDS points
KWP Prefinished Engineered Wood Siding and Wood Trim Board is the only siding choice that can easily help architects and builders LEED certify their projects!
100% recycled content
KWP is a leading sustainable and ecologically conscious engineered wood siding distributor. We continue to design and innovate our product line to keep pace with an ever changing environment, while protecting, sustaining and preserving the natural resources we’ll all need for a brighter future.
Pre-finishing our siding means:
- It resists termite damage and will not rot, crack or split
- Eliminates on-site painting
- No waste in the manufacturing process
Lux Aluminum Siding
LUX Architectural Products offers numerous benefits and advantages over the competition, such as:
- LUX is an excellent value and offers more features at a higher quality than any other product at its price point
- LUX is manufactured in Canada which means you will not have to wait for weeks or months for your order to ship
- LUX is 24 Gauge Steel – not 26 or thinner like many competitors! This means you are getting a rigid, strong steel cladding products
- All LUX products are created out of Galvalume Coated (ASTM A792) Steel, meaning you have the highest grade of corrosion-resistant coating on the market
- Many cladding products ship in preset lengths while LUX is unique in that it ships in custom lengths anywhere from 4’ to 24’. By combining both our LUXLAP preset length box program and our custom cuts, you’ll have both an environmental advantage and a cost-saving one, as there is no wasted product
- There is no minimum order – we value all of our customers, from the homeowner doing a small renovation to the major builder constructing an office tower
- LUX is extraordinarily durable and maintenance-free
- Our high-quality true KYNAR500 (PVDF) finish means that LUX is incredibly easy to clean and will not fade
- We offer a 40-year finish warranty on all of our products, which is almost three times as long than any powder-coated aluminum extrusions or PVC products on the market
- >LUX is made from steel, so it is non-combustible and has a Class A Fire Rating
- Steel also means it is impervious to insects and plant growth, such as moss
- LUX easily passes wind load tests, has a low expansion & contraction coefficient, and does not peel or warp
- We offer an extensive line of standard, two-piece, and custom flashings
- LUX can also be used as a soffit; our venting options provide enough venting per square foot to accommodate building codes
- LUX has passed numerous government and standardized tests for fire, wind, salt spray, etc.
- We have a huge array of woodgrain, metallic, and textured colours, as well as many solid colours for you to choose from
Kaycan Vinyl Siding
Performance, Durability and Ease of Maintenance
Armor for your home
Intense heat from the sun’s rays can take a toll on the exterior of your home. Dark colored siding creates an even bigger challenge. HELIOS® Technology provides unique properties and heat resistance capabilities that are ideal for the new dark color trends for home exteriors.
Heat Distortion Performance Test
HELIOS® thermal diffusion agents protect vinyl siding against distortion caused by heat from the sun.The recipe for enduring beauty and performance:
- Virgin PVC Resin in the critical surface layer for superior weatherability.
- Heat Distortion Agents help prevent distortion and “oil-canning” caused by the intense rays of the sun
- Impact Modifiers provide superior durability to temperatures down to 25 degrees below zero
- High Pigment Saturation for long-lasting, fade resistant colors
- Stabilizers protect the PVC during the manufacturing process, preventing brittleness, oxidizing and fadingProtection Against Fading
Kaycan’s exclusive Colorfast dark vinyl formula has set the new standard for color retention across the industry. It is designed to withstand the weathering effects of all exterior environments – from arctic to desert conditions, ensuring long lasting beauty.
50 Year Warranty with 25 Year Warranty Against Fading
James Hardie Fibre Cement
Fiber cement siding costs less than wood, doesn’t attract pests, and is water resistant to protect against swelling, cracking and buckling—buying you more mileage for your dollar.
COLOR THAT LASTS
Baked-on ColorPlus® Technology has greater resistance to fading, chipping and cracking, meaning less maintenance for you.
James Hardie's range of siding products come with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty and trim products come with a 15-year, non-prorated warranty.
Our region has extreme seasonal temperature variations and year-round precipitation. Our HZ5 products are formulated with the highest quality raw materials and proprietary additives to reduce moisture intrusion. This helps prevent your siding from growing mold, shrinking, swelling and cracking.
Request A Quote
Let us help you find the best solution for your home and your budget.