DUAL + TRIPLE GLAZED PATIO DOORS
Completely resistant to moisture problems, Duraco Patio Doors will not rot, warp or split. Designed to withstand the extremes of our Canadian climate, our doors are made of Cellular PVC frames + brickmould. Cellular PVC is manufactured using a unique process with specially formulated resins allowing them to expand into a full size profile.
- Patio doors are built with one side stationary and the other side operating.
- The operating side can be either left or right
- Sliding patio doors don’t swing so they require less floor space than a hinged door
- Available in white or 26 Standard Colours!
- Full-welded vinyl sashes with available in 1″ or 1 1/4″ or 1 3/8″ Insulated Glass System with many high energy-efficient glass options for the most extreme cold weather regions
- All stiles, interlocks + horizontal rails are metal reinforced for extreme wind load resistance
- Unique internal drainage system to minimize risk of seal failures
- Standard single point mortise lock and optional twin-point locking system is available
- Standard 1″ IG unit system available in many high energy-efficient glass options
- 1 3/8″ or 1 1/4″ TRUE IG Glass systems are available with various glass options including Low E and internal grids
- Adjustable nylon tandem panel rollers, classified as ABEC-5 Precision Ball
- Bearing system, providing years of continuous smooth gliding operation
- 5 5/8″ all PVC multi-chambered profile frame system
- With or without integrated Nail Fin application
- Mechanically fastened frame system
- Full-length dual weather stripping in all jambs and sash components
- Full-length bulb seal in operable jamb side for increased air-tightness
- High Performance 10 degree slope for superior water resistance and drainage
- All exposed aluminum is anodized to prevent corrosion
- Standard jamb pocket cover on the interior fixed-side for a smooth and clean finish
- Exterior + Interior Mulling Grooves for brickmould, transom and sidelite attachments
- Exclusive nylon screen roller system is designed with a unique spring-loaded suspension and side adjustment screw for ease of installation. Each wheel is precision-machined using a highly tensile strength plastic material called Delrin® (Registered trademark of DuPont)
- Heavy-duty extruded aluminum screen frame with nylon mesh for easy removal and adjustment
Request A Quote
Let us help you find the best solution for your home and your budget.